Clear the Clutter
In 9 Easy Steps
Information provided by DebbieCook.com
Visit Debbie Cook, Professional
Organizer, for more information on
- Use only one calendar - separate business from personal with different colored pens.
- Keep like items together, and group like tasks together.
- Use a file index to eliminate duplicate files.
- Don't set yourself up to be the ONLY one that can handle your responsibilities - we all need help from time to time.
- Ask for help when you need it!
- Do not keep it - if you would not miss it if it disappeared.
- Multi-task, breakdown large projects into small pieces, and prioritize.
- Spend the few extra minutes it takes to do it right the first time.
- Be proactive instead of reactive.
How To Get Organized and Learn The Skills of Time Management
Owasso Community Web-Info Center
GreaterTulsa.com Community Web-Info Centers
9 step information contributed by Professional Organizer, Debbie Cook
Hosting & Web Management Services by G&K Enterprises
comments | disclaimer
Web Design 2001-2017 by Snowhawk